Saturday 7 September 2013

BRAZIL - The most wanted ones.

This is a list of the most disgusting politicians involved in scandals in this country... 

- Alive, kicking and laughing
Eduardo Azeredo: Involved in Mensalão scheme.
Fernando Collor. I´d rather make no comments on this one. I´d prefer to trow up, instead.
Jader Barbalho: Involved in Sudam scheme.
Natan Donadon: Embezzlement.
Paulo Maluf: My hero this one. One day I´ll be just like him... Interpol wanted and everything...
Jaqueline Roriz: Involved in Mensalão scheme.
Renan Calheiros:  I´ll keep trowing up on this one...
Joao Paulo Cunha: Involved in Mensalão scheme.

- In the fridge... but planning a come back...
Antonio Palocci.
Carlos Lupi
Demostenes Torres
Joaquim Roriz
Luiz Estevao.
Orlando Silva
Jose Roberto Arruda.
Severino Cavalcanti.

No comments: